Thursday, October 20, 2011

Announcing...San Francisco showroom!

The rumors are all true—I’m opening a studio and showroom in the city where I, like so many others, left my heart. It will be a working design studio, as well as a showroom for my complete dress collection, limited edition and one-of-a-kind dresses, accessories, and other special finds. I’m collaborating with Duchess Clothier, dear friends and makers of amazing men’s suits, to create a unique his ‘n’ hers shopping experience. I expect to be open for appointments by early December--if you’re planning a Bay Area wedding and would like to pay a visit, just email me!

3 comments:

Anna Isabelle Graza said...

Congratulations Elizabeth! keep on expanding! :)

And oh, can you suggest photos or contribute photos about wedding venues and function centres for our site www.functioncentral.com.au? please do so. Thanks!

Isabelle G.
www.functioncentral.com.au
Sydney, Australia

estone said...

Hooray - from a SF local who wants to get married someday and was formerly planning a trip to Portland =)

Lexi said...

Congratulations - so exciting!

Lexi xx
Glitter Weddings