Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2011 BRIDAL COLLECTION

 For Emily. Silk shantung, chantilly lace illusion bodice, tulle skirt overlay.
Velvet ribbon waist detail with silk organza flower.
Beatrix. Gold embroidered blossom tulle over duchess satin.
Keepsake. French Chantilly lace gown with scoop back, ruffle neckline.
Circa. Silk shantung with silk organza circle skirt overlay.
Linen ribbon waist detail, double blossom corsage.
Also available full length.
Giselle. Silk shantung, English tulle skirt overlay, Alençon lace waist detail.



Honeychurch. Silk charmeuse with chantilly lace bodice, lace flutter sleeves, tulle skirt overlay.
Musette. Alençon lace dropped waist bodice, silk chiffon tea length skirt, ribbon sash.
Oysters & Pearls. Alençon lace bodice with hand applied chiffon details and vintage pearl beading, silk chiffon skirt.
Also available knee length.
Paperwhite. Lace embroidered tulle tiers over silk/cotton.
Paperwhite gown. Lace embroidered tulle tiers over silk/cotton.
Ruched bodice detail and gathered tulle cap sleeves.
Persuasion. Silk shantung with English tulle skirt overlay, Alençon lace empire waist detail.
Tempest. Grey cotton satin bodice, English tulle skirt overlay. Velvet ribbon waist detail, silk organza flower corsage.

credits.
Photos: Lisa Warninger
Makeup: Katy Simmons
Model: Ashley Anthony

17 comments:

abigail said...

I love the new collection!! I will definitely becoming to you when I get married! Beautiful work!

Sarah Louise said...

Oh my gosh, I just love the "For Emily" dress! How much will that be selling for? It's absolutely stunning.

Dàmaris said...

Looove all of them. Specially the first one "for emily". Would you make all of them available at the store? I would be very interested in the "for emily". Loove also the shoes choice! Have I said how much I love the collection?

Kat said...

wow your new collction is beautiful!

Jade Sheldon said...

I am over the moon for this collection...

Erica said...

How lovely! Beautiful dresses and beautiful style, so simple yet sweet and stylish.

cassaundra said...

i am so in love. too bad i'm not getting married.

angelune said...

When will these be on the etsy shop, if ever?

the teacup chronicles said...

Yes! Looks like I got engaged just in time! :)

all_sparks said...

this is absolutely stunning! I really hope you'e going to put the collection on Etsy as I'm on the other side of the pond, unfortunately!!

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning. Just gorgeous. Your designs are so classic yet so completely original. I would be honored to be a bride wearing a Dye dress.

cagdnh said...

I absolutely HAVE to own the Tempest. It is breathtaking!

nat said...

awesome to the max!
how much is the honey church be? love it!

Shayna said...

i NEED the beatrix dress! i love it so much. amazing collection!

Katsa said...

I LOVE Beatrix, but I'd like to know what the shoes are from Circa!

Ashley said...

Hi Everyone! I am actually the model pictured above, and I must say that these were the most comfortable dresses ever and so well made. <3

Linh.C said...

I love all of these dresses! they all look so comfortable and flowy. Absolutely gorgeous!!