Thursday, September 30, 2010

The quiet time (sort of).

I've been working a bit more slowly these days, enjoy the slanting, golden light of fall and trying to take a few deep breaths! I still have a few 2010 dresses to finish, but I'm also starting to think about next year's collection. I started by making a scrapbook of everything that's caught my eye over the last season. There are many messy photo files stashed every which way on my computer (all uncredited*). Here's what I've been thinking about...
*All apologies to the Image Attribution League of Justice. If one of these photos belongs to you and you'd like it taken down, just say the word.

4 comments:

Jennifer Vance said...

I've been stashing away photos for inspiration,too.Mostly antique and vintage dresses,though.Some are not very organized.I have so many photos,that I shot,or from the web,that I need to organize.
Hopefully soon will be a busy time for me!It's been getting busy in the way of me making things,anyways.
I look forward to see what you come up with! :D
I enjoyed your interview,too.LOVE your studio,I totally want one like that someday.

Cupcake Goddess said...

I love the dress on the girl lying down! A short version of that would be a complete dream...

Edera Jewelry said...

Lovely inspiration board! Have you heard of the website Pinterest.com? It's excellent for organizing photos found online and keeping track of their sources. I use it for my blog :)

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth!! I can't wait for the new collection. I hope you get lots of R&R before you dive in. :)